WRITER'S MEME: Sometimes it's okay to pimp yourself out. Post a list of the top five favorite fics you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
I ended up doing this in publishing order, not really preference:
1) Meant To Be (I had to give it a name for marvelfanfiction.net - hee) / Spidey movieverse trilogy: It was my first fanfic foray, and I met some long-term friends through it (Jenn, Mark, Susan, Georgia) so it will always have a special place in my heart.
2) Dissonance: I loved writing this Spider-Girl fic so much. I really would like to go back and revisit that universe, but the bunnies aren't coming out to play.
3) Then And Now: My first Superman fic. The first in the section. I have no idea how I managed to come up with the idea to write this, but it kicked off the next one.
4) Déjà Vu: Do I have to say anything about this? 95% of my f-list friended me because of it -- lol.
5) Dinner Plans: Of my Déjà-verse oneshots, this was the most fun.
Okay, so I did my duty. :) I tag: jenn_1, mark_clark, alphielj, jen_in_japan, rogue_lane.
*crawls back under rock where she is hiding from the horror that is the junior high musical*