Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!
3) Big Bang Theory
01. Who's your favorite character in 2 (Chuck)?
Chuck himself. Zachary Levi is just incredibly adorkable and charismatic. He makes me want to hugglesmish him every second. The 2nd sneak peek for Chuck 3.14 is making me want to be Sarah, NGL.
02. Who's your least favorite character in 1 (Community)?
This is VERY hard. I love the whole damn cast, including the recurring and bit characters... um... I'll go with Vaughn (though I would never wish him dead from "lack of service")
03. What's your favorite episode of 4 (Smallville)?
Oh my God, I don't even know. Several episodes of season 8 and 9 have made me happy, but I can't choose one.
04. What's your favorite season of 5 (Dexter)?
I loved season 2, especially the Doakes vs. Dexter showdown at the end. But I also (if you followed me on Twitter you already know) went into major spasms of fannish glee all of season 4.
05. Who is your favorite ship in 3 (Big Bang Theory)?
Okay, so you know I ship Penny/Sheldon, right? But I'm starting to veer away from that in favor of wanting the group dynamic back. So I'll go with: Apartment 4A/4B
06. Who is your anti-ship in 2 (Chuck)?
I'm not actually sure I know what this means. Maybe the ship I'd not enjoy? Probably Sarah/Casey (sorry, my friends who love that!) I like them as partners best.
07. How long have you watched 1 (Community)?
Since the pilot aired - which I watched the day it premiered? Didn't watch the preview on Facebook, and missed it at Comic Con. But I loved it so much I had to create community_tv for it, and I've had THE BEST FANNISH YEAR EVER as a result.
08. How did you become interested in 3 (Big Bang Theory)?
I watched the show on and off during season 1 and early season 2, mostly when Chuck was in reruns. But then the infamous The Failure of Einstein's Universe got me hooked on Sheldon/Penny, and I mainlined the whole run of the show during Christmas break.
09. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4 (Smallville)?
THE DURANCE. I wish everyone understood the amazingness of her portrayal of Lois Lane. But people are too factionalized about Smallville stuff, and most of you already love her (though there are several who don't on this f-list) so I won't bother explaining.
10. Which do you prefer: Show 1 (Community), 2 (Chuck) or 5 (Dexter)?
For fannish activity and joy, it's Community. For sheer OMGICANTWAITUNTILNEXTEPISODE-ness, it's Chuck.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 (Community) or 3 (Big Bang Theory)?
Big Bang Theory, because it's had three seasons, compared to Community's one season.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 (Smallville), who would you be?
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1 (Community)?
Abed - I would probably try to combine every single death trope possible... subvert them... and then bring him back to life with a resurrection trope.
14. Give a random quote from 1 (Community).
This answer must come with a video example: "There's nothing to stop any one of us from looking at any of the others as a sexual... pros...pect..."
15. Which character from 5 (Dexter) would be a good guest star on 2 (Chuck)?
I'd love to see Deb and John Casey work together on a case! ♥
16. Would a 3/4 (Big Bang Theory/Smallville) crossover work?
Hmm. I suppose Chloe could show off her hacker skills to the boys, or Lois and Penny could swap stories of badassery?
17. Pair 2 characters in 1 (Community) that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Considering the quote from #14, I think ALL possibilities are on the table.
18. Has 5 (Dexter) inspired you in any way?
To be a better writer and plotter... though I can't say I've gotten anywhere close.
19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 (Chuck) or 4 (Smallville)?
Chuck. I think I love every cast member to bits... and there are Smallville people I could take or leave.
20. Which has better theme music, 3 (Big Bang Theory) or 5 (Dexter)?
They are both great in their own way. BBT is highly singable... Dexter's opening credits are masterfully creepy.