1) Providential Dismissal Quandary / Distraction updates... NOPE.
2) 12days_of_clois fic... NOPE. And it's due by Aug. 11th, so I'd better get cracking!!
3) Catch up on missed TV... about half done. Caught up on Burn Notice in time for the finale last night, WHICH WAS AWESOME IN WAYS I CAN'T EXPLAIN. Even hubby, who's only seen half of one ep before, was blown away by it. Caught up on True Blood. Behind on Leverage. Acquired unaired Dollhouse pilot and special features from DVD, converted to iPod but not watched. Watched original pilot of Being Human, not yet caught up to BBC America broadcast.
4) Get animated GIFs for sheldon_penny countdown days done (the countdown until the show returns for season 3)... YES. In fact, since I know a lot of you are not members... yet... you may enjoy these: 83 days, 75 days, 74 days, 70 days, 65 days, 60 days, 50 days, today's: 45 days. I'm also doing 40, 35, 20, 15 and 10 when they come along.
5) Get classroom unpacked and decorated before hubby has to go back next week for the same thing (thus meaning no dragging A. with us)... 3/4ths DONE. I think I can finish this afternoon, if I manage to stay away from LJ and Twitter while I'm there. *shakes fist at distracting internets*
6) Catch up on my Instapaper reading list... OH NO, ARE YOU KIDDING?? I've only added to the total since the last time I mentioned it. You guys write too much awesome fic. I feel like I'll never get out from under it. :O
I am excited for Psych and Monk returning tonight, though! I've missed these shows. The hiatus between half-seasons always seems particularly grueling. And how will I handle 6 months without Burn Notice? *sigh*