Minirecorder held at the ready for slynn6776
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
This is what slynn6776
wanted to know about li'l old me:
1. What is your all time favorite book?
-- Gosh, that's a hard one. It used to be Fahrenheit 451
by Ray Bradbury. These days, I have too many to list!
2. If you only had one television show to watch for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
-- If Heroes
stays as awesome as it is now, I would happily watch it forever.
3. What are the best and worst parts about growing up in Central California? :P
-- Best... it was California? My family lived there and loved me. And I am pretty broad-minded and adventurous. Worst... it was California? A lot of people are crazycakes and way too self-involved. But the biggest reason I left was that education was on the way to H-E-double hockey sticks and I wanted to teach!
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
-- Building forts out of tumbleweeds in the fields behind our mobile home park (We had a quad - home-sized - in a very upscale trailer park).
5. If you were stuck on a deserted island what fictitious character (tv, movie, book) would you want to be there with you and why?
-- If I say Superman is that cheating? 'Cause he could SO fly us out of there in a jiffy!ETA:
ANOTHER SNOW DAY!! - and my entry for 12days_of_clois
! What a week!
More memes to steal from slynn6776
(Where do you get these?):