10 Ways You Can Tell You're Reading a Fic by htbthomas... (stolen from slynn6776)
10. There will be an ellipsis every few paragraphs...
9. Characters will use lots of PG-13 language.
8. The story will go on at least twice as long as she originally promises.
7. Every once in a while there are touches of clairvoyance.
6. The laugh is gone for over the schmoop.
5. If a character can get into an awkward situation, they will.
4. Superpowers are good for almost anything!
3. Looking for something other than a canon pairing? Look elsewhere.
2. Identity porn far outweighs the regular kind.
1. Gotcha! *Margot!Lois grin*
Feel free to add to the list... :D